lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

Globe

In my last entry, I wrote about my expectations about Globe and I gave some information about its contain and its conferencists. Well, the congress has already passed, and let me tell you it was really interesting and fun.
I went there at 7:00 am, since I have a participation in the opening. From that time, students were already arriving although the congress started until 8:30 and many of them had no participation in it but to be guests.
The show started with the inauguration of the congress, which was made by the school rector. When he finished, the person in charge of the program guide, Flavio Valencia, gave the call for the opening to start. The crowd really enjoy it.
So, the first talk was named 'Circo, Maroma y Teatro', presented by David Montalvo. I really like this talk because it was about happiness and stuff that you know that is there but you never get to understand why it is there.
After a coffee break, the crowed received Javier Lara, whose talk was really heartbreaking. This was my favorite part of the congress, since I laughed, cry and reflect about many things. What I liked the most in this talk was a part in which Javier made some students tell their parents that they love them, and I sincerely enjoyed seeing my friends telling that to their parents.
Then everybody went to eat and came back to listen to Marina Huerta, whose themewas quite interesting but she did not knew how to explain it well. I think she could teach us way more than what she told.
Finally, we saw Yordi. I expected more from this talk, I can't say it was not cool, though, but I really waited for more.
I really liked the congress, altough some talks were not that cool. I think all the students are waiting for next year's congress as I do.

No hay comentarios: