jueves, 17 de enero de 2008

Famous or not...

I have been Yahir's fan since he enter to that reality show at TV Azteca, and as his fan I had followed him all along his singer carreer, even though he is not a stranger to our family; my daddy had some kind of relationship with Yahir's family and with him. That means, I have many opportunities to hang out with him and even some famous friends of his. I have been many times with him; in parties, dinners, car races, and even at his place. Actually he went to my fifteen year-old party and danced and song with me. But my platonic love and admiration for him had never disappeared: I still feel like nervous if I'm going to see him, I buy all of his albums, and of course, I never miss one of his concerts.
Mom and dad are usually in touch with him, so last week I was talking with them and they told me Yahir was getting married. I really got mi life surprise! I mean, who am I to judge his decisions, but, honestly I think his choosing the wrong woman. I see him like one of my friends, my family, I don't know, someone close to me and I really care about his decisions. I definitely not agree with this one.
He is marring his co-star in 'Bellezas indomables', Claudia Alvarez, and I don't like her even a bit. Let's see how long this works, hope not a lot, but I have my best wishes.

3 comentarios:

domie dijo...

aooow babyyyy =/ you have my support :')
I love you godmother <3 thanks for all =') REALLY! you're the best and you can count on me every time you need it : ) BF:*
and it is almost your birthday :D !! YEIIIIH (h)xD LOVE YOU : )

Mss. Ana Favila dijo...

You don´t like the girl because you think she is vain or something like that? sometimes we don´t like our friend´s girlfriends or boyfriends because we don´t want them to hurt their feelings but, sometimes by telling them what we think, we hurt them anyway so is better as you say, to wish them the best. Excellent paragraph!!

Mss. Ana Favila dijo...

print this link
http://www.spiritofbaraka.com/how-to-write-a-movie-review.aspx

and bring it for next class